Winter (from October to Easter): weekdays 10:00h - 19:00h and weekends, public holidays and long weekends 10:00h 20:00h. The ticket office always closes an hour before the museum.
- Adults: €13
- Children under 4 years old: Free.
- From 4 to 12 years old: €6.50.
- Pensioners, disabled people, unemployed and students: €9
- Large families: €38
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- Many Dbus city bus lines connect different points of the city with the Boulevard, an area close to the Aquarium (500m).
- For example, lines 5, 25, 16, 21, 26, 28, 8, 13, among others.
- Information on lines and schedules: www.dbus.eus/en
- The information is also in the Dbus mobile app that is available for iOS (Download) , Android (Download), and Windows (Download).
- The taxi rank is located 500m from the Museum, on the Boulevard next to the bus stops.
Parking spaces for PRM
- There are 2 reserved parking spaces near the museum, located on the Paseo Nuevo.
- Dimensions: 3,0m x < 6m
- European Blue Parking Badge holders can park free of charge for 24 hours at a time in on-street spaces marked as PRM.
- They can also park in any OTA zone at tariff 2.
- For more information about on-street PRM spaces and the blue badge, see the On-street parking for PMR fact sheet.
- There is a public car park 500m from the museum.
- All public car parks have spaces reserved for PRM for a fee.
- The pedestrian routes between the taxi rank, the bus stops, the 2 nearby PRM spaces and the public car parks in the vicinity are accessible to wheelchair users.
- The aquarium has a main entrance.
- Automatic sliding door with a clearance of > 90cm.
- Access by stairs, ramp and platform elevator.
Please note! The ramp is steep, its slope is over 8%.
- Double height counter and free access area for wheelchair users.
- The counter has a magnetic loop.
- The Aquarium has adapted toilets, one per sex.
- The door clearance is 90cm.
- The turning radius is < 1.50m.
- The toilets have a fixed bar and a folding bar.
- The inside of the museum is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring though there are a few ridges on the tour.
- Homogeneous differences in height with ramps with slopes < 8%.
- It has elevators.
- Access to part of the tour is via stairs, but there is also a platform elevator or you can go back to the main elevator.
Please note! Many areas of the Aquarium are poorly lit.
- Automatic door on the ground floor, door width > 90cm.
- The counter is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- The inside is obstacle-free and the turning radius is less than 150cm.
- The lighting is sufficient.
Left luggage service
- The museum has coin-operated lockers.
- Entrance on ground floor and clearance of < 90cm.
- Turning radius < 1.50m.
- Lockers at a height of 80cm from the ground.
- Enough light.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- The elevator has voice prompts and an interior button panel in high relief and Braille.
- There is an area where you can touch the contents of a pond: starfish, urchins, etc.
- The museum offers audio guides for a fee.
- Replicas are available to touch. Please book in advance.
- The customer service and ticket counter have a magnetic induction loop.