Opening times: www.monteigueldo.es
Information on prices: www.monteigueldo.es
See complete tourist information about Mount Igueldo Amusement Park
- It can be reached by adapted public transport with Line 16 of the Dbus city bus network.
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
- The stop is 1 km away from the attraction.
Please note! The route between the stop and the entrance to the park is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- It can be accessed by private car.
- It can also be reached by a funicular railway.
Please note! The funicular is not accessible to wheelchair users and there are many steps at both the departure and arrival stations.
Parking spaces for PRM
- The park has its own car park.
- There are two spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility.
- You can enter the park either from the car park or the funicular railway. The entrance from the car park is accessible.
Please note! The funicular is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- The inside is accessible to wheelchair users.
Please note! There are no accessible attractions.
Please note! There are stairs in the gazebo area but ramps are available.
- There is an adapted toilet next to the café.
Please note! Ask for the key at the carousel in the middle of the park.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.