10:00 - 19:00 (weekends 11:00 - 20:00)
- Adults €10 and children under 3 years, Free. Reduced price €7
- Visit their website for more information on prices and museum opening hours, the 2D/3D planetarium and guided tours to Animalia.
See complete tourist information about Eureka! Science Museum
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- The 17 and 28 services from the urban bus network operated by Dbus have a stop 80 m from the museum.
- The bus stop is "Miramon 7".
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
- The pedestrian route between the bus stop and the museum are accessible to wheelchair users.
Parking spaces for PRM
- The museum has a private car park.
- It has 2 spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility.
- Dimensions: 3,0m x < 6m.
- The museum has a main entrance.
- Automatic sliding door with a clearance of > 90cm.
- The turning radius on the inside and outside of the door is greater than 1.50m.
- It has turnstiles that are accessible to wheelchair users.
Please note! The door is glass and has no signalling bands.
- Double height counter and free access area for wheelchair users.
- You can find information and buy tickets on the website: www.eurekamuseoa.eus/en
- The museum has adapted toilets on both floors, one for each sex.
- The door clearance is 90cm.
- The turning radius is 1.50m.
- The toilets have a fixed bar and a folding bar.
- The inside of the museum is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- Homogeneous differences in height with ramps with slopes < 8%.
- It has stairs and ramps.
Please note! Some areas of the museum are poorly lit.
Please note! There are aerial obstacles on the visit, such as showcases with overhangs below 2.20m in height.
Left luggage service
- The museum has lockers.
- Lockers at various heights.
- Enough light.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
- The planetarium has 4 spaces for PRM.
- Adapted toilets.
- Parking spaces for PRM.
- Barrier-free vertical and horizontal access and circulation.
Please note! The simulation area is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- You can take a guided tour of the Animalia and can touch some of the animals. Fee applies for the tour.
- During the guided tour you can also touch the models of the heritage buildings in the museum gardens.
- No magnetic induction loop, sign guides, video guides or sign language tours.