Tourist Information Offices: San Sebastián Tourism
The main tourist information office is located in San Sebastián's Boulevard. It is fully equipped for access by people with restricted mobility, it has an audio induction loop, a WhatsApp service and a summary brochure in Braille. Staff have been trained to assist people with functional diversity and elderly people.
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 14:00
Special hours. Ask us.
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 20:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 14:00
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- The 5, 8, 9, 13, 14, 21, 25, 26 and 28 services from the urban bus network operated by Dbus have stops 50 m from the main office on the Boulevard.
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
- Bus stops have information panels with routes and timetables.
- There is a taxi rank next to the bus stops, 100 m from the Tourist Information Office.
- Pedestrian itineraries between the Tourist Information Office, the taxi rank and the bus stops are barrier-free.
Parking Spaces for people with reduced mobility (PRM)
- There are special parking spaces for PRM ein the streets around the Tourist Information Office.
- Holders of the blue EU parking card can use PRM street parking spaces free of charge for 24 hours at a time.
- They can also pay Tariff 2 to park in regular "OTA" parking spaces.
- For further information on PRM street parking spaces and the blue card, see PRM street parking spaces.
- There is an underground public car park 100 m from the office, Parking Boulevard. It has PRM spaces, and it is a pay car park.
- Pedestrian itineraries from the PRM street parking spaces and the public Boulevard car park to the Tourist Information Office are barrier-free.
- The Tourist Information Office has a pavement-level entrance from the Boulevard.
- Automatic sliding door with a 125 cm clearance.
- The turning radius inside and outside the door is greater than 180 cm.
- The façade has a tourist plan next to the entrance door, with a QR code.
- There are shelves with tourist brochures inside the office next to the entrance. Each brochure has a QR code.
- There are also information panels on the contents of the brochures.
- The counter is double-height.
- The adapted counter is on the left, and its dimensions are as follow:
• Height. 74 cm.
• Width. 50 cm.
• Length. 280 cm.
• Free approach area. Greater than 180 cm.
- The Tourist Information Office does not have any toilets.
- There are adapted public toilets close to the Tourist Information Office in the car park Parking Boulevard.
Moving around inside the office.
- The Tourist Information Office is on one floor, 12.50 m long and 2.80 m wide, and a free height clearance of 3.20 m.
- Wheelchair-bound visitors can move easily around the office.
- Corridors have a 150 cm turning radius.
- The flooring is hard and non-slip.
Canine assistants are most welcome free of charge (guide dogs, hearing dogs, medical alert dogs, dogs to assist people with autism, dogs providing a service for people with reduced mobility etc.), pursuant to Law 10/2007 of 29 June on Canine Assistants for People with Disabilities.
- Accessible counter.
- Floor-level access.
- Barrier-free interior.
- PRM parking spaces and adapted public toilets near the office.
- There are brochures in Braille.
- There are a large number of brochures with QR codes.
- Information in braille must be requested from staff, as it is not displayed in the office.
- There is a control device service to activate acoustic traffic lights in the city and audio warnings of buses approaching stops.
- On demand visitors may also request a magnifying facility to consult documentation at the office.
- The service counter has an audio induction loop.
- No sign guides or audiovisual material in sign language or subtitling for the deaf.