- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- Many Dbus city bus lines have stops on the Boulevard, 400m from the church.
- Information on lines and schedules: www.dbus.eus/en
- The information is also in the Dbus mobile app that is available for iOS (Download) , Android (Download), and Windows (Download).
- There is a taxi rank next to the bus stops on the Boulevard.
- The pedestrian routes between the bus stops, taxi rank and the church are accessible to wheelchair users.
Parking spaces for PRM
- There are on-street spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility 400m away.
- European Blue Parking Badge holders can park free of charge for 24 hours at a time in on-street spaces marked as PRM.
- They can also park in any OTA zone at tariff 2.
- For more information about on-street PRM spaces and the blue badge, see the On-street parking for PMR fact sheet.
- There are public car parks nearby: Boulevard, la Concha and Oquendo car parks.
- All public car parks have spaces reserved for PRM for a fee.
- The church has a main entrance at ground level.
- Manual door with clearance > 90cm.
- The turning radius on the inside and outside of the door is greater than 1.5m.
¡Please note! Heavy door.
Also, it has an alternative entrance on the right, which has a step.
Please note! There are no toilets.
- The inside of the church is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- There is a small table with leaflets.
Please note! Poorly lit
Please note! Some passageways are narrow.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- Parking spaces for PRM in the vicinity. See the fact sheet for PRM spaces: On-street parking for PMR.
- Barrier-free vertical and horizontal access and circulation.
- Audio guides available at: www.sansebastianturismoa.eus/en
- No magnetic induction loop, sign guides, video guides or sign language tours.