PRM spaces are reserved parking spaces intended for use by people with reduced mobility. Any person with reduced mobility who has the corresponding parking badge can use parking spaces.
Donostia-San Sebastián has reserved on-street parking spaces for people with disabilities in the city's key tourist areas. These reserved spaces are clearly marked with the international accessibility symbol on both the vertical sign and on the ground.
Location of PRM spaces
You can consult the data system and geographic services of the City Council.
- Select the TRANSPORTE option
- Then select the Aparcamientos option
- Finally select the Aparcamientos minusválidos option
European parking badge for people with disabilities
- This badge is used to park in the spaces provided for this purpose (public spaces reserved for people with disabilities).
- The European badge can only be used by the holder and only original badges are accepted (photocopies are not valid).
Additional conditions in San Sebastián
- You can also park in the non-reserved spaces in the regulated zone for tariff 2.
- More information www.donostia.eus
Disabled Park application
- The DisabledPark initiative is a mobile web platform and application intended to make everyday life easier for people with reduced mobility and their companions.
- The platform provides comprehensive information about the exact location of parking spaces for people with reduced mobility.
- Access the web platform: www.disabledpark.com
- Download the Android application: Disabled Park