Free entry. Access to shower and public changing booths: €1.50.
- June and September: from 9:00 to 20:00
- July and August: from 9:00 to 20:30
- April, May and October: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Rest of the year: from 10:00 to 17:00
See complete tourist information about Ondarreta beach
Services and facilities
- WC: 11 (1 adapted).
- Urinals: 4.
- Showers: 32 (hot water) + 1 for people with reduced mobility.
- Lockers: 214
- A towel rental service is available at the showers.
- It has a first aid kit.
- The beach has a lifeguard service during the bathing season from 1 June to 30 September.
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- Many Dbus city bus lines have stops near the beach.
- For example, lines 5, 16, 18, 25, 33, 40, 45, among others.
- Information on lines and schedules www.dbus.eus/en
- The information is also in the Dbus mobile app that is available for iOS (Download) , Android (Download), and Windows (Download).
- The pedestrian routes between the bus stops and the beach are accessible to wheelchair users.
Parking spaces for PRM
- There are on-street spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility near the beach.
- European Blue Parking Badge holders can park free of charge for 24 hours at a time in on-street spaces marked as PRM.
- They can also park in any OTA zone at tariff 2.
- For more information about on-street PRM spaces and the blue badge, see the On-street parking for PMR fact sheet.
- The beach has access ramps.
- There are adapted toilets and showers.
In summer there is a walkway that allows people with reduced mobility to access part of the beach.
Please note! The walkway does not go all the way to the shore.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- Toilets, booths and adapted showers.
- Parking spaces for PRM in the vicinity.
- Barrier-free access.
Please note! The beach itself is partially accessible.
- Important announcements by PA
- No magnetic induction loop at the lifeguard station.
- There are also no instructions or information in sign language.