Fares available at www.dbus.eus/en
User Support: Working days: 08:00 - 20:00 and saturdays: 09:00 - 13:00.
The blind and wheelchair users are allowed a companion who travels free of charge. The companion should ask the driver for a companion ticket.
See complete tourist information about Dbus - City bus network
- All bus stops have panels giving information on the lines and their schedules.
- Many stops also have electronic displays giving real time information on upcoming arrivals.
- Some stops without electric panels instead have a QR code that gives access to information on upcoming arrivals.
The information is also available on the web www.dbus.eus/en
Reserved seats for PRM
All of the company's buses have seats reserved for people with reduced mobility (PRM), including the elderly, people with permanent or temporary mobility difficulties due to physical injury, people with sensory or organ disabilities, assistance dog users and pregnant women.
The 'please stop' button is located next to these seats.
All vehicles are required to accept assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) free of charge in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June on Assistance Dogs for the Care of Persons with Disabilities (Perros de Asistencia para la Atención a Personas con Discapacidad).
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
Consult the transport regulations: www.dbus.eus/en
- All of the company's buses have a low floor to facilitate entry and exit.
- The entire fleet also has ramps enabling people in wheelchairs or with walkers to use the buses independently.
- Both buses and minibuses include a platform reserved for people in wheelchairs or for babies' push chairs. This platform is equipped with safety belts to ensure a safe and comfortable journey, and a machine to validate tickets, thus avoiding having to go to the front for this.
- The platforms on most buses have 2 places for people in wheelchairs or babies' push chairs. On minibuses, just one place.
On-demand information announcements:
- Announcing the line number and destination of buses arriving at the stop.
- The electronic panels at stops announce the buses' line number, time until arrival and destination.
- Inside the buses, the system announces the name of the next stop.
Please note! Passengers have to activate the announcement function using a remote control which they can obtained from the ONCE or the Gipuzkoa Regional Transport Authority.
Please note! In San Sebastian - Donostia the remote control used to activate the announcements from the panels at bus shelters and on board buses is the same remote control used to activate announcements at pedestrian crossings.
Remote controls are available, on deposit, from the Tourist Office at Boulevard 8 and from the Tourist Office next to San Sebastian-Donostia ADIF/RENFE railway station.
With regard to the loudspeaker on board buses (announcing the next stop), passengers can ask the driver to turn it on.
Please note! Information in Basque and Spanish.
- The "please stop" buttons are marked with an 's' in Braille.
- The Dbus app is accessible for screen reader users: iOS (Download), Android (Download) and Windows (Download).
- All vehicles have TFT screens that provide real time information on the bus route, upcoming stops and connections to other lines.
- In many bus shelters these screens also give information on bus arrival times at the stop.
- This information is totally bilingual in Basque and Spanish.