- Several Dbus city bus lines stop close to the car park.
- The stops have information panels detailing bus routes and schedules, as well as a list of telephone numbers of different taxi companies.
- There is also a taxi rank on the Boulevard.
- For more information, see the City bus network and the taxis fact sheets.
The public car park is on floors -1, -2 and -3.
- There are 3 pedestrian entrances.
- Two of them have an elevator.
- All entrances have fire doors which are open at all times.
- The door clearance is 0.80m.
- The turning radius inside and outside the doors is over 1.50m.
- Route accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are two identical elevators located at each end of the car park.
- The elevators are 1.40m by 1.40m.
- The elevator door clearance is 0.80m.
- Inside the elevator, the panel of buttons is 1.20m from the floor and features Braille and high relief.
There are 8 spaces for PRM near the pedestrian entrance elevator: Two spaces on floor -1, three on -2, and three on -3.
- Some of the spaces can be accessed from the rear of the vehicle and others from the side.
- Columns obstruct access to the vehicle.
- 3 spaces of 3.40m by 5.50m.
- 3 spaces of 4.40m by 4.90m.
- 2 spaces of 3.60m by 5.10m.
PRM spaces cannot be reserved.
The information point is located inside the car park, next to the main entrance which is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Car park payment machines accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are price lists next to the machines.
- The machines are equipped with an intercom to contact the car park staff.
There are two adapted public toilets: one next to the main entrance and another next to the entrance elevator near the City Hall.
- Both toilets have door clearance of 0.80m.
- The toilet next to the main entrance measures 2.15m by 2.17m and has a folding grab bar. You can access the toilet using your parking badge.
- The other toilet measures 1.50m by 3.0m and has two grab bars: one fixed and one folding. The toilet is public and manned.