Box office opening hours: 11:30 - 13:30 / 17:00 - 20:00. The theatre doors open half an hour before the show.
Prices. Prices vary depending on the show and seat choice. Wheelchair users and a companion receive a 20% discount.
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- Many Dbus city bus lines connect different points of the city with the Boulevard, Avenida de la Libertad, Plaza de Gipuzkoa and Calle Okendo, all close to the theatre.
- For example, lines 5, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16, 18, 25, 21, 26, 28, 29, among others.
- Information on lines and schedules: www.dbus.eus/en
- The information is also in the Dbus mobile app that is available for iOS (Download) , Android (Download), and Windows (Download).
- There are 2 taxi ranks nearby: one on the Boulevard next to the bus stops, and one on Calle Idiáquez.
Parking spaces for PRM
- There are several parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility near the theatre.
- European Blue Parking Badge holders can park free of charge for 24 hours at a time in on-street spaces marked as PRM.
- They can also park in any OTA zone at tariff 2.
- For more information about on-street PRM spaces and the blue badge, see the On-street parking for PMR.
- There are public car parks nearby: Okendo, Boulevard and Kursaal.
- All public car parks have spaces reserved for PRM for a fee.
- The pedestrian routes between the theatre, the taxi rank, the bus stops, the nearby PRM spaces and the public car parks in the vicinity are accessible to wheelchair users.
- The Victoria Eugenia Theatre has a main entrance.
- Automatic sliding door with a clearance of > 90cm.
- Access to the hall is by stairs and ramp.
- Access to the rooms is by stairs and platform lift.
- There is an elevator.
- There is a box office outside the building.
- Access is via a ramp and a door, which has a clearance of 85cm.
- There is no counter accessible to wheelchair users.
- The theatre has adapted toilets, one per sex.
- The door clearance is 90cm.
- The turning radius is 1.50m.
- The toilets have a fixed bar and a folding bar.
- The inside of the theatre is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- It has an elevator and lifting platforms.
- The elevator is accessible to wheelchair users.
- It measures 1.40m by 1.20m.
- The door clearance is 0.90m.
Left luggage service
- The theatre has lockers and a cloakroom.
- Entry at ground level and clearance > 1.20m.
- Lockers at various heights.
- Enough light.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- All entrances to the theatre are accessible to users with reduced mobility.
- There are reserved seats in row 14. They are reserved until the other seats are sold.
- A discount of 20% is applied to these seats for people with reduced mobility and a companion.
- The auditorium has wheelchairs available on loan.
- The elevator has an interior button panel in high relief and Braille.
- There is a protocol by which ushers accompany blind or low vision people to their seats.
Please note! It is advisable to request the service in advance.
- The theatre does not have a magnetic induction loop or sound amplifiers.
- Depending on the show, some may have subtitles.