- Close to the car park you will find the Euskotren station and several Dbus city and Lurraldebus intercity bus lines.
- At the bus stops and the Euskotren station there are information panels detailing routes and their schedules, as well as a list of telephone numbers of different taxi companies.
- For more information, consult the City bus network, taxis and Amara station (Euskotren) fact sheets.
- There is also a Dbizi (electric bicycle loan) stop: www.dbizi.com
The car park has two pedestrian entrances.
Please note! Both entrances have stairs and there is no elevator.
- Behind the stairs there are two doors that give access to the car park. There are two 2cm high steps in the doorways and an 11cm high step at the car park entrance.
- The doors are fire doors but are open at all times.
- The doorway clearance is 0.80m.
There are 6 spaces reserved for PRM on the first floor near the pedestrian entrance next to the vehicle ramp.
- Vehicles are accessed from the rear.
- There are pillars that obstruct vehicle access from the side.
- 4 spaces of 3.40m by 5m.
- 2 spaces of 2.40m by 5m.
PRM spaces cannot be reserved.
Please note! There are no adapted public toilets.