Adults €12 and children (aged 5 to 12 years) €5. Price 2020.
- In low and mid season, departures at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 15:30, 16:30.
- In high season, departures at 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00.
- The Boulevard and its numerous Dbus stops (Donostia-San Sebastián city bus network) connecting the centre with other parts of the city is only a few minutes' walk away. There is also a taxi rank on the Boulevard.
- The Okendo and Boulevard car parks are the closest public underground car parks to the tourist bus departure point.
- The route between bus stops, taxi ranks and car parks, and the tourist bus is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Please consult the respective fact sheets for more information on City bus network, taxis and Automobile - Private car.
The information point is located on the pavement next to the tourist bus departure point on Paseo República Argentina.
Please note! The counter is not double height and is not accessible to wheelchair users.
Also on its website: www.sansebastian.city-tour.com/en
Tickets can be bought at the San Sebastián Tourism information office, online and in the booth next to departure point.
Reserved seats for PRM
All of the company's buses have a seat reserved for people with reduced mobility.
All vehicles are required to accept assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) free of charge in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June on Assistance Dogs for the Care of Persons with Disabilities (Perros de Asistencia para la Atención a Personas con Discapacidad).
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- The bus is accessed from the pavement.
- The entire fleet also has ramps enabling people in wheelchairs or with walkers to use the buses independently.
- The buses have a space reserved for people in wheelchairs.
- They have an individual multilingual audio system (audio guides) in 8 languages (Spanish, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Catalan and Galician).
- They also have a limited number of audio guides that are compatible with hearing aids.
- The buses have TFT screens with information about the points along the route.