- Several Dbus city bus lines stop close to the car park.
- The bus stops all have information panels detailing routes and schedules, as well as a list of telephone numbers of different taxi companies.
- For more information, see the City bus network and the taxis fact sheets.
The public car park is located on floors -2 and -3.
- There are 3 pedestrian entrances to the car park, each with an elevator.
- All of the entrances on all floors have 2 fire doors which are open at all times.
- The door clearance is 0.90m.
- The turning radius inside and outside the doors is over 1.50m.
- Route accessible to wheelchair users.
There are 2 identical elevators.
- The elevators are 1.40m by 1.40m.
- The elevator door clearance is 0.90m.
- Inside the elevator, the panel of buttons is 1.20m from the floor and features Braille and high relief.
- It has voice prompts and a mirror.
There are 3 PRM spaces.
- They are on floor -3 near the pedestrian entrance.
- Dimensions: larger than 5.00m by 3.60m.
PRM spaces cannot be reserved..
- Car park payment machines accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are price lists next to the machines.
- There is an intercom in the machines.
- The information point is on floor -2 next to the main entrance.
Adapted public toilets
Please note! There are no adapted toilets.