Opening hours: 24 hours.
It is part of the special area of underground public car parks. 2018 rates at www.donostia.eus
Maximum height: 1.85m.
- Several Dbus city bus lines stop close to the car park.
- The bus stops all have information panels detailing routes and schedules, as well as a list of telephone numbers of different taxi companies.
- For more information, see the City bus network and the taxis fact sheets.
- The route between the car park and the bus stops is accessible to wheelchair users.
The public car park is on floors -1 and -2.
- It has 6 pedestrian entrances.
- Of these, 3 have an elevator.
- All of the entrances on all floors have 2 fire doors which are open at all times.
- The door clearance is 0.90m.
- The turning radius inside and outside the doors is over 1.50m.
- Route accessible to wheelchair users.
There are 3 identical elevators.
- The elevators are 1.40m by 1.40m.
- The elevator door clearance is 0.90m.
- Inside the elevator, the panel of buttons is 1.20m from the floor and features Braille and high relief.
- It has a mirror.
There are 19 PRM spaces.
- Over the two floors, there are: 10 spaces on -2 and 9 on -1.
- They are all next to the elevator at the pedestrian entrance to Plaza Santa Catalina.
- 15 spaces of 3.60m by 5.0m.
- 4 spaces of 3.30m by 5.0m.
- The PRM spaces are identified on the floor and with a blue light.
- Vehicles are accessed from the rear.
- In some cases there are pillars that obstruct access.
PRM spaces cannot be reserved..
- Car park payment machines accessible to wheelchair users.
- The information point is inside the car park, on floor -1, near the exit to Calle Okendo, but it is not easy to locate.
- There are price lists next to the machines.
- There is an intercom in the machines.
Adapted public toilets
There is one adapted public toilet for men and one for women. Located on the 1st floor next to the elevator at the entrance to Plaza Santa Catalina. The stalls are 1.75m by 2.60m.
- The doorway clearance is 0.90m.
- They have grab bars, one fixed and one folding.
Please note! The toilet is in the corner.
- The toilet is free to use.