Opening hours: 24 hours.
It is part of the special parking area. 2018 rates at www.donostia.eus
Information on subscriptions at www.parkia.es/en
Maximum height: 2m.
- Several Dbus city bus lines stop close to the car park.
- The bus stops all have information panels detailing routes and schedules, as well as a list of telephone numbers of different taxi companies.
- For more information, see the City bus network and the taxis fact sheets.
- You can also download the App "Voypark" for iOS (Download) and Android (Download), to reserve a parking space. Vehicles enter and exit using a QR code or a scanner that recognises licence plates.
The public car park is located on floor -3.
- The pedestrian entrance has stairs or elevators.
- The main entrance has two manual doors which are always open.
- The doorway clearance is 1.60m.
- The turning radius inside and outside the doors is over 1.50m.
- Route accessible to wheelchair users.
There are two identical elevators.
- The elevators are 1.50m by 1.50m.
- The elevator door clearance is 0.90m.
- Inside the elevator, the panel of buttons is 1.20m from the floor and features Braille and high relief.
There are 6 spaces reserved for PRM.
- 4 spaces are close to the pedestrian entrance.
Please note! There are two spaces further away from the pedestrian entrance. They are poorly signposted and not very visible.
- Dimensions. Next to the pedestrian entrance there are:
- 2 spaces of 2.6m by 4.4m.
- 1 space of 3.5m by 5.85m.
- 1 space of 3.2m by 4.5m.
- Dimensions. There are more spaces farther from the pedestrian entrance:
- 1 space of 2.5m by 6.1m.
- 1 space of 2.6m by 6.2m.
The 4 spaces located near the transport hub are accessible to wheelchair users via the rear of their vehicles. The 2 more distant spaces offer vehicle access from the side or rear although pillars obstruct access.
- Car park payment machines accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are price lists next to the machines.
- The checkpoint, located next to the exit barrier, is not visible.
- The machines are equipped with an intercom to contact staff to come and assist you.
There are adapted public toilets. The stall is 2.0m by 1.9m.
- The door clearance is 0.90m.
- It has two grab bars, one fixed and one folding.
- To access it you must contact the information point through an intercom that is located next to the adapted toilet.