Rates 2022: Adults €12 and children €5 (aged 5 to 12 years)
- In low season, departures every hour from 11:00 to 17:00.
- In mid season, departures every hour from the 11:00 to the 19:00.
- And, in high season, departures every half hour from the 10:30 to the 20:00.
See complete tourist information about the Tourist train
- The Boulevard and its numerous Dbus stops (Donostia-San Sebastián city bus network) connecting the centre with other parts of the city is only a few minutes' walk away. There is also a taxi rank on the Boulevard.
- The closest public underground car parks to the Txu-txu train departure point are the Okendo and Boulevard car parks.
- The route between the bus stops, taxi ranks and car parks, and the train is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Please consult the respective fact sheets for more information on City bus network, taxis and Automobile - Private car.
The information point is located on the pavement next to the Txu-txu train departure point on Paseo de Salamanca.
Please note! The ticket booth counter is not double height and is not accessible to wheelchair users.
Also on its website: www.sansebastian.city-tour.com/en
Tickets can be bought at the San Sebastián Tourism information office, online and in the booth next to departure point.
Reserved seats for PRM
All the company's trains have a seat reserved for people with reduced mobility.
All vehicles are required to accept assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) free of charge in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June on Assistance Dogs for the Care of Persons with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- The train is accessed from the pavement.
- The entire fleet has ramps so that people in wheelchairs or with walkers can use the trains independently.
- The trains have a place reserved for people in wheelchairs.
- They have an individual multilingual audio system (audio guides) in 8 languages (Spanish, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Catalan and Galician).
- They also have a limited number of audio guides that are compatible with hearing aids.
- They have TFT screens with information about the places of interest along the route and the different excursions that can be purchased via Donostia-San Sebastián City Tour.