Opening hours. 24 hours.
Maximum height: 2.30m.
- It is located under the bus station. The station offers connections around Spain and internationally.
- The bus station is next to the Renfe train station.
- It has a taxi rank, signposted on the ground and with a column.
The public car park has 2 floors.
- It has 2 pedestrian entrances with stairs and elevators.
- The entrances have two manual doors which are always open.
- The doorway clearance is 0.90m.
- The turning radius inside and outside the doors is over 1.50m.
- Route accessible to wheelchair users.
There are two elevators. Both elevators are accessible to wheelchair users.
- The elevator door clearance is 0.90m.
- Inside the elevator, the panel of buttons is 1.20m from the floor and features Braille and high relief.
- They have voice prompts and a mirror.
There are 12 PRM spaces.
- They are all next to the elevator, located next to the information office.
- 2 spaces of 5.40m by 5.0m.
- 4 spaces of 3.90m by 5.0m.
- 4 spaces of 5.50m by 5.0m.
- 1 space of 3.6m by 5.0m.
- 1 space of 5.20m by 5.0m.
- Vehicles are accessed from the rear.
- In some cases there are pillars that obstruct access.
PRM spaces cannot be reserved.
- Car park payment machines accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are price lists next to the machines.
- The machines are equipped with an intercom to contact staff to come and assist you.
There are adapted public toilets at the bus station which are free to use.
- One ladies and one gents. Stalls of 2.30m by 2.30m.
- The door clearance is 1m.
- It has two grab bars, one fixed and one folding.