Fares and taxi rank opening hours. Fares 2018 at: www.donostia.eus
Special fares may apply for people with reduced mobility.
- The city's taxi ranks and bus stops feature panels listing taxi companies and their telephone numbers.
- Information about adapted vehicles and their characteristics can be obtained by telephone.
Please note! The website does not provide information on services or vehicles adapted for wheelchair users.
- To request an adapted taxi, please call +34 944 464 646
- You can call at the time, but the company recommends booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- It has 6 adapted vehicles.
- 5 of the vehicles have a platform, capacity for 1 wheelchair user and 5 companions, and 1 has a manual ramp.
- One of the vehicles has capacity for one or two wheelchairs and a manual ramp. It can accommodate 1 wheelchair and 5 companions or 1 wheelchair and 7 companions.
- All vehicles are accessed via the rear.
All taxis are required to accept assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) free of charge in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June on Assistance Dogs for the Care of Persons with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net