Conceived by renowned chef Andoni Luis Aduriz, Topa Sukalderia celebrates the centuries of history shared by Basques and Latin Americans. This venue, located 200 m away from Zurriola beach, experiments with the best of both cuisines and as a result it offers unique products, flavours and recipes.
Calle Agirre Miramón 7, 20002 Donostia/San Sebastián
See full information about the restaurant
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- The 8, 17, 24, 33, 40 and 46 services from the urban bus network operated by Dbus has stops near the venue.
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
- The nearest bus stop to the restaurant is ”Kolon Pasealekua, 13-Gros”.
- The route between the bus stop and the restaurant is barrier-free.
Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility
- There are parking spaces marked for people with reduced mobility in the streets near the restaurant and in the underground car parks in the surrounding area.
- The underground car parks nearest the restaurant are:parking Kursaal, 500 m away, and parking Okendo, 600 m away.
- On Paseo Ramon María Lili there are several spaces, for example:
- The routes between the car parks and the restaurant are barrier-free.
- The restaurant has one main entrance.
- The entrance leads to a covered terrace, where there are high tables on either side and the entrance door to the restaurant.
- The door is automatic with a clear opening width of 100 cm.
- There is information on the website about the restaurant and its menus and bookings can be made.
- The interior of the venue is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- The lighting is suitable.
- The height between the bottom edge of the tables and the floor is 76 cm.
Please note! There is an area with a high L-shaped bar..
- There are 2 gender-specific toilets.
- The toilets are on floor -1
- Access is via the lift or the stairs.
- The lift is accessible to wheelchair users. It measures 100 cm by 140 cm.
Please note! The lift has a single button that must be held down for it to operate.
- The toilets have sliding doors with a clear opening width of 90 cm.
- The lavatories have a movable support rail.
- The washbasins are accessible for wheelchair users.
- The mirror is tilted.
- The menu is available via a QR code.
- The menu offers information about allergens.
- Special menus are available.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- Adapted toilets.
- Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility near the venue.
- Access and accessibility for wheelchair users.
- Accessible lift.
Please note! The area with a high L-shaped bar is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Audible emergency alarm
- Information on the website.
- Menu available via a QR code.
- Emergency alarm with visual warning.
- No magnetic induction loop or staff with knowledge of Spanish sign language.