See full information about the restaurant
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- The 5, 16, 18, 25, 33, 40 and 45 services from the urban bus network operated by Dbus have stops 800 m. from the restaurant.
- The nearest bus stop is “Zubieta-San Martin”, which is 250 m. from the restaurant.
- There is a taxi rank on Manterola street.It is 450 m. from the restaurant
- The route between the railway stations and bus stops and the restaurant is barrier-free.
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility
- There are parking spaces marked for people with reduced mobility in the streets near the restaurant and in the underground car parks in the surrounding area.
- The underground car park nearest to the restaurant is parking Kontxa. It is 700 m. from the restaurant.
- On San Bartolomé street and Paseo de Miracontxa there are spaces marked for persons with reduced mobility
- Paseo Miraconcha
- Plan of on-street parking spaces for people with reduced mobility
- The routes between the car park and the restaurant are barrier-free.
- The restaurant has one main entrance.
- The door is an automatic sliding door with a clear opening width of 130 cm.
- There is information on the website about the restaurant and its menus and bookings can be made.
- The menu for the terraces and the bar is available via a QR code.
The venue has various spaces:
- Inside the venue: bar/cafe and restaurant.
- Outdoors terraces: Each of the terraces has a specific atmosphere and type of service:
- Urgull Terrace: informal meal service (hamburgers etc.)
- Santa Clara Terrace: bar/cafe service
- Igeldo Terrace: serving drinks, aperitifs, etc.
- There is a ramp between the main entrance and the bar/cafe with a clear opening width of 150 cm and a gradient of 8%
- Access to the 3 terraces is from Paseo de la Concha. The Santa Clara Terrace can be accessed from inside the venue.
Please note! access from the inside of the venue to the terrace is via a step.
- The interior of the venue is accessible to wheelchair users.
Please note! There are areas with steps in the bar and in the restaurant and wheelchair users should ask for the mobile ramps in order to access these areas.
Please note! The access to the bar of the Igueldo Terrace has a 15 cm step.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- The lighting is suitable.
- In the restaurant and the cafe, the height between the bottom edge of the tables and the floor is 69 cm and some tables have 4 legs and others one central leg.
- On the terraces, there are high and low tables.
- There is a toilet with signage indicating that it is adapted.
- The toilet is inside the venue, in the bar area.
- The entrance door to the toilet area is a sliding door with a clear opening width of 90 cm.
- The cubicle door is manual with a clear opening width of 76 cm./li>
- The lavatory has support rails on either side, a movable one and a fixed one.
- The washbasin is accessible to wheelchair users and has a mixer tap.
- The mirror is tilted.
Please note! The outdoor toilet on the Urgull Terrace is not accessible.
- The menu for the cafe area and terraces is available via a QR code.
- There is a separate menu with information about allergens.
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- Adapted toilets.
- Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility near the venue.
- There are mobile ramps for accessing the raised areas of the restaurant and the cafe.
Please note! Access to the terraces is via Paseo de la Concha.
Please note! The access from the restaurant to the Santa Clara Terrace has a step.
Please note! The access to the bar of the Igueldo Terrace has a step and the toilet on the Urgull Terrace is not accessible.
- Audible emergency alarm.
- Information on the website.
- No magnetic induction loop or staff with knowledge of Spanish sign language.