Located right in the centre of San Sebastián, on Calle San Marcial, Itsaspe Restaurant is characterised by its cuisine based on produce, quality and tradition. This venue offers diners the option of eating pintxos and tapas in the bar or enjoying an exquisite traditional Basque menu in the restaurant.
Calle San Martzial 8, 20005 Donostia/San Sebastián
See full information about the restaurant
- It can be reached by adapted public transport.
- The 8, 9, 13, 14, 29, 33, 36, 37, 40, 42, B3, B7 and B10 services from the urban bus network operated by Dbus has stops near the venue.
- Information on services and schedules: www.dbus.eus
- Or in Dbus app.
- The bus stops nearest the restaurant are “Libertad 21”, “Libertad 19”, “Libertad 15” and “Libertad 7”.
- The nearest railway station, operated by RENFE, is the Estación del Norte
- The route between the station and the restaurant is barrier-free.
Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility
- There are parking spaces marked for people with reduced mobility in the streets near the restaurant and in the underground car parks in the surrounding area.
- The underground car parks nearest the restaurant are parking Buen Pastor, parking San Martin, parking Estación and parking Okendo.
Please note! Buen Pastor car park is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- In Bergara street there are several spaces for people with reduced mobility, for example:
- There is another space for people with reduced mobility inArrasate street.
- Plan of on-street parking spaces for PRM.
- The routes between the car park and the restaurant are barrier-free.
- The restaurant has one main entrance.
- The door is manual with a clear opening width of 89 cm.
- There is information on the website about the restaurant and menus and bookings can be made.
- The menu is available via a QR code.
- The venue has 3 floors: on the ground floor at street level is the bar-cafe area, and the restaurant is on the mezzanine floor and floor -1.
- Access to the lower floors is via the stairs or a service lift.
- The service lift is accessible for wheelchair users. Dimensions: 93 cm by 132 cm and the door has a clear opening width of 80 cm.
Please note! The service lift can only be used when accompanied by a member of staff.
- The inside of the venue is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Hard, non-slip flooring.
- The lighting is suitable.
- In the restaurant there are long, square and round tables with differing heights. Some tables have 4 legs and others a central leg.
- For example, on the mezzanine floor, the height between the bottom edge of the tables and the floor is 73 cm.
Please note! the tables in the bar-cafe are high.
Please note! Wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility are advised to inform the restaurant of their visit in advance.
- There are 2 adapted gender-specific toilets.
- The toilets are on floor -1
- Access is via the service lift or the stairs.
- The toilet entrance doors are manual and have a clear opening width of 90 cm.
- The cubicles have sliding doors with a clear opening width of 90 cm.
- The lavatories have movable support rails on either side.
- The washbasins are accessible for wheelchair users and they have mixer taps.
- The mirror in the ladies toilet is tilted.
- The menu is available via a QR code.
- There is a separate menu with information about allergens
Assistance dogs (guide, signal, medical alert, autism, service dogs for people with reduced mobility, etc.) are admitted free of charge, in accordance with Law 10/2007, of 29 June, on Assistance Dogs for the Care of People with Disabilities.
Available at: www--irekia--euskadi--eus.insuit.net
- Adapted toilets.
- Parking spaces for people with reduced mobility near the venue.
- Access and accessibility for wheelchair users.
- Accessible service lift.
Please note! Many of the tables in the bar-cafe are not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Audible emergency alarm.
- Information on the website.
- No magnetic induction loop or staff with knowledge of Spanish sign language.